Wednesday, September 10, 2008

la la la..

With a baby on the way, topics on our childhood songs and childhood books have dotted our conversations. Ck's got a weird memory for lyrics. He remembers the weirdest ones! On the other hand, he's baffled at how I remember all my lyrics. (KM does help in some ways.. =P)



Here's one that everyone knows, especially the chorus. Did you know that there are two verses with it??



Title: How much is that doggie in the window?



Chorus:

How much is that doggie in the window?

The one with the wagglely tail

How much is that doggie in the window?

I do hope that doggie's for sale



Verse One:

I must take a trip to California

And leave my poor sweetheart alone

If he has a dog, he won't be lonesome

And the doggie will have a good home



Verse Two:

I don't want a rabbit or a kitten

I don't want a parrot that talks

I don't want a bowl of little fishes

Cause you can't take a fish for a walk



Here's a song that I never knew existed! A new (new to me!) and great way to learn the alphabet.







Ck's hoping our baby, boy or girl, to be like me when I'm with him. Bursting into song out of the blue from time to time, entertaining him in the process. hehe..

3 stickies:

Anonymous 8:07 AM  

You watch Nina toooo??????

She's so cuteness... I watched some of her videos, OMG so cute..

Can;t wait for your babyyyy to come out hehehe ;)

Anonymous 12:13 PM  

I watched Nina because of you! She is really adorable huh? Her japanese accent is sooo cute. Hehe..

Anonymous 10:13 PM  

HAHAHA :)

I know i look for random YOUTUBE videos, i have too much time in my hand.. hahahaha when i really should be doing assignments. hehe

Yea its super cute.. hehe

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP