Friday, September 26, 2008

finally..

Today's Friday the 26th of September! It's finally here. It's just another 8 - 9 hours before we (as just me and ck) will know whether we'll have a boy or a girl.. Been bombarded with the SAME question for the past 2 weeks and for some reason, it has intensified in the last week.

"Are you having a boy or a girl?"
"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?"

Getting myself armed with an answer, I'm actually contemplating on not telling ppl and just keeping the secret to myself! hehe... what do you think ck? Shall we do that?

Bear in mind! Baby K might not be cooperative with the scan later but I'll do what I can by drinking lots of water and holding in my pee as long as I can as indicated here as of how I can 'help get a better scan'.

A boy or a girl?? oo... exciting day!!

0 stickies:

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP