Monday, September 15, 2008

finally the good stuffs!



Had a definite, for sure, 100% certain, "It's the baby" moment. Followed by 2 more hard bumps after lying down quietly for quite some time with my hands in ready position.

A couple nights later, it was ck's turn to experience it! I think this baby's going to be a daddy's kid. In just a matter of a few seconds after placing his hand on my tummy, it gave a hard jab! I can feel lots of movement inside whenever he talks and teases to the baby. Wish I could have captured ck's facial expression when he felt that very first bump. A face of utter surprise followed by a quick "Is that it?". An assurance from me caused a HUGE grin to form on his face.

Haven't had a good pregnancy with all the precautions, really expensive but necessary doctor's visits, jabs, medication and not to mention the horrors of first trimester like throwing up and wooziness. Way into the second one now where I'm suppose to feel better with more energy, I find myself really sleepy and tired most of the time. It's nice to be rewarded with some baby movements. (which mostly only I can feel! hehe..)

By the way, baby seems to love daddy's taste in music. Lots of rock.. lots and lots of it...

5 stickies:

Anonymous 5:04 PM  

is that you or did you take that photo off the internet?

Anonymous 6:53 AM  

off the internet la! hehehe.. besides, i think the pic's been photoshopped too. There's no way you can see a foot soooo clear. A bump yes but not a clear foot outline. My tummy's huge but NOT that huge yet. =P

Anonymous 7:59 AM  

So my female friend tells me that the cure for morning sickness is to eat small meals more often throughout the day. You feel nausea in the morning because you spent a whole nite sleeping without eating. Dunno if this is technically true, but it's interesting.

Anonymous 11:43 AM  

who says nausea's only in the morning?!?!

Joel Ang 5:04 AM  

It's too bad I can't enjoy the lenses as much as I would like. College work just overflowing in my life at the moment. It's awesome.....

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP