Thursday, March 6, 2008

sip..


It's a nice change of scenery and voice to listen to. Not one of the times where someone is just taking life apart. A time of talking about anything. It was a time where I didn't have to think too much about how I should keep the conversation flowing. It was a time where I was honestly at ease with someone else in a long time. Where I didn't have to be on alert to comfort or reassure the other that all will be well. A time where all is not rosy but everyone's still looking up. (Hehe.. and also a time for the naughty side of me to come out!) Hmm.. I think I should get out a little more. By myself.. as in without ck. Girly girl time. Keep myself busy with other people.. that way, I probably won't miss him as much. Besides, I think I'm losing the art of just plain and simple catching up. yikes!

It was good just chilling out with you girl. =)
(except for the smoke! =p Next time round, it will be indoors.. *wink*)

0 stickies:

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP