Thursday, March 6, 2008

keeping busy

Took time out to bake. A reminder of my true love. It's been awhile since I've baked/cooked.. Enjoyed every minute of the 3 hours or so keeping busy with my mil's mixer and oven while John Mayer, Joss Stone, Renee Olstead and Herbie Hancock accompanied me through the speakers.

Recipes courtesy of the Domestic Goddess

Ultimate brownies

(my favorite recipe by far! Fudgy on the inside, crispy on the outside. Joeys are all reserved for ck)

Chocolate chip cookies - Neiman Marcus

(tweaked to my liking..)
Mini cupcakes

(Vanilla flavoured with added bonus! Rummed raisins)

0 stickies:

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP