Monday, December 10, 2007

Month long marriage pt3

Reminded by Ron. hehe..

*Note to self* Make an effort to blog more often and not wait a whole month or +++++++ to put up a post.

When it rains, it pours!!

1. We're moving! Yup... you read it right. Good grief.. In past year and half, including this month, I would have moved 3 times! I don't like it.. Well, I do like a new environment. Changes and all. but this time round, it's different.

We're leaving this house and moving in with ck's parents. That's right! I'm going to be a typical Bruneian and live with 'the parents'. For how long? We'll see.. ;)

At the mean time, Kreativgarten got it's new digs too! A shoplot in Serusop. Renovations are at works right now. Should be moving furniture in and setting everything up end of this week; in time for estimated soft opening in January. So many phone calls and meetings to just get things started. Which reminds me, just got the paperwork from the landlord. Need to venture to the unknown (government land office) and get the 'rampaian' done. What's that? paperwork.. Lots of it!

Shout out to friends: No more coming over for home cooked meals.. No more places to crash.. No more places to hang til the wee hours of the morning.. (actually, i don't think ck's parents would mind peeps coming over but we'll see! hehe..)

2. Class of 97 reunion! 10 years..



A decade ago this time, I was drowning myself in the freedom from exams while working part time as a secretary with my Nane Nick where i met Cholette (a real sweetheart!) and Michelle W (the fun meanie who introduced me to something that changed my life =P).

Who would have thought 10 years after highschool, I have

  • married my best friend
  • my own business
  • moved 4 times! (with 3 in the past 18 months)
  • my lil sis trying to surpass my height and had her 1st bf!
  • seen my lil bro maturing and actually being able to sit with him and talk 'serious' stuffs. (no more fighting!)
  • 2 more brothers
  • seen Cheng get married to a French and is now all the way across the world
  • Meng living out her life plan with 2 kids in tow!
  • Mum making her living from the food industry
  • the church renovated from the inside out (we're still waiting to get in..)
  • settled in Brunei despite all my wishes to be away

How much have you changed in 10 years??

Back to the reunion. It was at Empire Members and Grill Room. Foood was.. Empire standard which means it was not very good. The only things I can rave about is their deserts.. Especially the chocolate fudge brownies topped with even fudgyier chocolate frosting! mmm.. chocolate..

Big shoutout of Well Done! to Miss Lim and Miss Ip for organising it.



Especially with the fact that they are living far from Brunei. A big thank you for taking the responsibility to make the 8th Dec 2007 such a memorable night. All the little things and big effort you put into it was truly appreciated. I liked our 'pop quiz' and rewards! =)



We had a survey vote count too!

  • Best dazzling smile
  • Best personality
  • Had the most outrageous hairdo in school
  • First to be rich enough to buy his/her Premiership football team
  • First to have a dozen kids before 40!
  • Most likely to look 20 even at 70
  • Most likely to be mistaken as a superstar
  • Most likely to be a prime minister (of any country)
  • Most likely to be wanted by the FBI!
  • Best to organise our 25 year reunion - ME!!

As Lee wrote in FB: I got conned.. =P I know who to pick on too! Miss Yu instructed her whole table to put down my name! tsk tsk.... Make sure you are ALL there in 15 years. (Lani: Looking forward to see how Naomi would be like in 15 years! Take care girl. It was really good having you around)

PICTURES! Found here, here and here. (That's all so far. Will update with more links as I get them. +! you'll need FB to access the pictures). A special thanks to Rano for covering our reunion. (It great talking to you! ps: I know how he got his nick!) Find some of his pictures here.

3. Ck's got a new job. =) Effective 7th January 2008, he would be driving to work together with Cy!

4. We both had early Christmas pressies.. (i LOVE presents)

For me from him and him from me



5. Abrielle's gone to Canada for a couple of months. No more piano lessons every Tuesday mornings. I miss her..

6. No more tuition! My nights are freeeeeeeeeeee but for some reason, I've yet to spend it much at home with ck. There's always something that we have to go off to. Plus! With so many away during dec, both of us (more him) are serving double/triple duty to play in church almost every week.

7. Weddings. 2! in fact. Justin and Delwin. 2 down and err.. how many more to go? Next in target's Eunice. Bombarded by aunts and uncles about when her turn is. =P Each wedding was a week apart from each other. Very difference experiences but lots of fun. Going to weddings made me miss my wedding dinner especially the food! My big prawns and honeydew sago! =(

Anyways, congrats you two! To the wifes Sharon (Mrs Justin K) and Gillian (Mrs Delwin K), welcome to the club. =D Bah! bila beranak??

Key points to remember from the weddings.

Justin - His speech! Keasberry males.. tsk tsk..

Del- His shoes! Haiyoh..

8. 2 weeks to christmas. Can't believe the days have just gone by just like that.. The year's coming to an end!

7 stickies:

Anonymous 1:00 AM  

where did you get that picture from?!!!!! My mouth could not be any bigger. Thanks to you for helping out... and Irene, Shin and Lee Ming. It was a good night x

Anonymous 9:32 AM  

CLICK on the links.. Your mouth, well.. can la! =)

charmed 3:26 PM  

On the bright side...moving in with the in-Laws means you won't have to do laundry/housework yourself! I'm actually kinda jealous :p Want to come help me with mine?

Anonymous 4:54 PM  

i can't! i have divorced facebook... ps. how was the walk?

Chel 5:29 PM  

[tina] any cicak in your home? if not, I don't mind supervising your housework.. =P I don't want my in-laws seeing my.. 'undies'! hehe..

[ping] marry facebook again! Like me. Use it only to access other people's pictures.. (well, that was initially til I had some time in my hands). Walk's this sunday! Not yet.......... Hope it doesn't rain.

Anonymous 2:15 PM  

Ping! Come back to Facebook! Come back to us!

Wish I was there. :( Oh well. 15 years!

Anonymous 2:52 PM  

hey u went undies shopping with your in laws wat... i dun tink i can ever 4get tat... tat's jus plain bizzare even 4 me :P

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP