Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hair Willies

A while back, I was reminded by a prank I used to pull on my 2 brothers. I like to call it the Hair Willy.

It's actually a variation on a Wet Willy where you wet your finger with lots of saliva before sticking it into your victim's ear.

This prank originally resulted from me not being able to get to sleep at night. What's a bored brother to do but play pranks on the younger ones?

Here's how it goes. I would run my hand through my hair to catch a stray hair that would have otherwise fallen out. I grab one end & proceed to insert the other end into the ear (or nose) of one of them. Hilarity then ensued!

A big advantage of the Hair Willy is that it does not leave any evidence behind. Imagine waking up with a wet ear, you would know that someone definitely played a prank on you.

With the Hair Willy, no wet orifices or any other tell-tale signs of a prank except one! This prank is infinitely funnier than a Wet Willy so you are guaranteed to be laughing uncontrollably leaving you unable to "fake-sleep". This will of course give you away because the awoken victim will see your uncontrollable laughter & proceed to pummel away at you.

I know because it happened to me.

0 stickies:

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP