Thursday, March 15, 2007

The weird wife

Got tagged.. For the first time too!

The rules are:
"Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag."

Oh well, better get cracking to figuring out how weird I am..

1. ... I can't think of anything weird!... *deep breath* Ok one more try!

Weird fact # 1
I need to wash my feet EVERYTIME before I go to bed. If I've already washed my feet and then suddenly realise that I've forgotten something somewhere like my mobile, I'll go get it, wash my feet THEN go to bed. No wash feet, no bed.

And that brings to weird fact #2.
My bed's the cleanest part of the house. I won't allow anyone to sit or lie on it unless you've just showered and/or have just put on freshly cleaned clothes. Otherwise, forget it. (By the way, pillows are off limits to everyone! Don't intend to lie my face on where you left your butt or feet imprint. Think of all the germs! Pimpleville....)

Weird fact #3
I can't sleep unless I have my little pillow covering my eyes and ears. Complete darkness and silence are 2 key ingredients to a good sleep for me but for some reason, I'm afraid of the dark! I bring that little pillow everywhere i go. So it has gone travelling more than anything else i own! IF I don't have it, (sadly this has happened a few times) a nice soft towel or t-shirt does the job but not anywhere as well as my little pillow..

Weird fact #4
I'm obsessed with the colour RED or any variants of it. Almost everything I own that can be red IS red. Except for my car and hair.

Weird fact #5
Prawns are number one on my list of favourite food. I love them so much that I would actually take time to peel all the prawns I want to eat at Chinese wedding dinners when other people will just have one or two as they're not bothered to peel them.
To peeps who went to our wedding dinner: Did you noticed that we had prawns and only prawns instead of the common seafood fare for Yam Basket? My doing!

Weird fact #6
I like the feeling of being totally clean after showering so... I also brush my teeth! Which means I brush my teeth on an average of 3 times a day. Wake up brush, shower brush and before bed brush. If I take more showers, I brush more!!

That's it! Woohoo!! I actually finished it and ALL in one sitting.... *pat on back*

Do I really have to tag others? Everyone seemed to have gotten tagged already one way or another. But seriously, WHO comes up with these tag ideas anyway?? Hmmm... maybe I should start one..

1 stickies:

Chester 6:14 PM  

I like red too haha.

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP