Thursday, March 15, 2007

6 weird things about ck...

Without further ado...

1)
This is the first ever confirmation I am giving, & it will probably be the last too. I have to confess that I'm a geek. I enjoy all things Tech & Science! I wonder if I'm the only one who remembered & enjoyed the old 80s & 90s TV show, "Beyond 2000". When I was young & bored at home, I took things apart & I put them back together again (almost all of them successfully). I run Linux on the majority of my computers! I enjoy reading instruction manuals too... Did I just say that out loud???

2)
As previously stated, I enjoy reading. Not only instruction manuals, but blogs, newspapers, magazines, encyclopedias...
I read a lot when I was young, I hunted up & down the whole house to find something to read. If I had finished reading everything, I'd go back & re-read whatever I wanted or whatever I hadn't read in awhile. I loved reading so much I would bring a torchlight to bed so I could continue reading under the blanket after everyone had fallen asleep.

3)
Like my dear ol' bro, jadesimian, I can be a little OCD. Did he rub off on me? I dunno, maybe it runs in the family, I can see OCD traits in all the males in my family.
I like to do things in a proper order. Be it logical or even chronological, it's all about *order*.
E.g., Shopping List has 3 items, I go through it from top to bottom. Even if item 1 & 2 are on opposite ends of the store! I hope shopping malls don't get any bigger in Brunei...

4)
I also like to be efficient. E.g., "What's the fastest route to the store & how fast can I finish shopping there?" Just make sure that shopping list is in the proper order or my efficiency is screwed!

5)
I *LOVE* food (Eating it, not making it). All sorts of food too... Olives, "bahkuteh", lamb chops, rojak, mum's home-made spaghetti, Italian pizzas, ABC with everything in it, pork sausages, super-oily malay-style mee goreng, rum 'n' raisin ice cream, Roti John, wife's home-made cookies, Kuala Lurah (chicken wings & stingray), creamy pastas, snake soup, Belgian Chocolates, chinese herbal teas, Indian food, Spanakopita & more. Lots more. If it can clog your arteries, it's gooooooood!!! God bless the fantabulous cook who happens to be my wife! Only problem is my expanding midriff...

6)
Last but not least. When I was young, probably about 3 or 4 years old I think (too young to remember), I ran around the house in my underwear! And yes, there are or were pictures, but I honestly don't know where they are now. =D
'Nuff said!

Honourable mention & extra gem for those who know us:
According to sources, when chel & I were very young, we were both on the same plane going to Singapore! or was it Kuching?? =S

Ok, this tagging thing's gonna be killed here, I'm not tagging anybody! I'm weird like that...

6 stickies:

Chester 6:18 PM  

Yeah, I think the OCD thing is kind of a family trait. Like, Dex has it, you have it, I have it, Abby has it, Cait has it... I think Dad has it too. Have you ever watched him meticulously wash dishes and then wipe up ever droplet of water on the sink surface? Also, when he's watching TV, he straightens the remotes on that little remote table thingy we have!

I wonder how many of the other uncles have OCD...

Chel 10:05 AM  

oh no... My kids are going to be OCD too?? One's enough!

I've seen your dad very OCD! =P Especially with the wiping on the sink. It's meticulously wiped and rewiped.. He even wipes under the filter! hehehe..

- cy - 9:27 AM  

I remember Beyond 2000 and enjoyed it too. I think its called Beyond Tomorrow now.

Does that mean I have OCD too?

Chel 11:56 AM  

Oh no... I'm definitely going to have OCD kids.. *help!*

Chester 12:42 AM  

Haha they had to change it coz it's past 2000 already.

And yes Cy, you do have it too. The incessant desktop refreshing comes to mind.

Chel, think of it as a quirky fun trait. Just like your feet washing ritual haha!

d3xlabs 7:26 PM  

just great, a weird family OCD forum going on here. Who'd hv thunk!
haha...
Yup, a loving bunch too might I add!
Ok, i gtg check my windows and doors ONE more time before I hit the sack.

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP