Friday, February 9, 2007

Working out

The main reason why I wanted a PS2. My form of exercise... DDR! ( DDR = Dance Dance Revolution )

( My trusty mat and Chester's DDR game which I've been holding captive for a looooooooonngg time! )

Exercise "was" DDR and my occasional run at the stadium with ck. We used to be so regular with our exercise regime. Now, it's more like "what exercise??"

Yesterday, was introduced to Pilates for the first time at Body Active Studio ( Thanks Vun! ) I was surprisingly nervous before class. Now, I'm not flexible.. Not very strong. Quite unfit with all the cakes and cookies that I've been baking.. I was quite nervous of making a GREAT BIG fool out of myself. Thankfully, it was a very small class.. Plus! It being the first time, all self-consciousness I initially had was vanished very quickly with me focusing VERY VERY hard trying to get all the positions correctly done!

We did this particular position..
It's not easy I tell you! My arm was wobbling quite a bit. The instructor got us first in a crouched up position then straighten out to that with the bottom arm as the support. Then, you have to weave your other arm down and up like "threading a needle". Boy am I going to get nice triceps and biceps... *grin* More Pilates tomorrow morning! A "fusion" class. Let's see how well I'll do then. Expecting more "wobbling"! hehe..

I want to be able to do all these by the end of the year! Without shaking!! or show any signs of wobbling.. ( If that's a reasonable goal.. )



What do you think ck?

1 stickies:

Anonymous 11:47 AM  

=D
;)

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP