Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gmail

Gtalking with a buddy and I realised that he's got his name for his email. Earlier this morning, Mr Friday Night was commenting about he would like to get an email add that's good for both personal and professional use. Basically something not too kiddy.. =P

I tried (again) today to see if I could get my name for my email. Then I remembered why I chose bisquit instead of my name.. Hey! It's been that long k???


Gmail Team's welcome email

28th June 2004! that's... *counting fingers* 12 more days to 5 years.

Interesting fact about Gmail. Started on April's Fool, 2004 AND now after 5 years, it's still in 'beta' mode.... Ah I remember those times. Before Gmail was released to the public. The only way you got a gmail account was by invite from someone else who had an existing account. Does anyone remember gmailswap.com? Hehe.. the things people were willing to give JUST for a gmail..

Kiasu mummy registered a gmail for Toby. Like Frankie said, he'll thank me in the future.. I hope! hehe..


2 stickies:

Joel Ang 11:01 AM  

Practicing photography on your son? =)

Chel 3:45 PM  

Well, he's my only willing guinea pig.. For now.. haha!

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP