Monday, January 22, 2007

Mister and Missus

I have to remind myself constantly when I fill in forms that I'm a missus. A Mrs. It's odd though when the form requires you to fill in your name as it appears in the passport. Which means you read it as Mrs Chel Tan when it should be a Mrs Chel K... Mrs Chel Tan?? So should I stick to Ms then?

Ms Chel Tan ; Mrs Chel Tan ; Mrs Chel K

Maybe I should just legally change my surname instead..

Men have it easy. Before marriage, Mr Clyde K. After marriage, Mr Clyde K. How about becoming a Mr Clyde Tan instead?? *snicker*

1 stickies:

Chester 3:28 AM  

Aiyer, Mr. Clyde Tan... sounds so goofy. Like some bespectacled Biology teacher.

"Dis is the see-toh-plum!"

Hahaha Clyde will get the joke.

Who We Are

Two long time good friends who played and worked together for so many years, found love and got married on 30.12.06

Soon, we'll be a family of 3! Due date 13.02.09 but hopefully on 03.02 instead as we will then have another running number pattern with Chel's sis on 03.01 and her mum on 03.03

You can reach us via email:
clydeandchel@gmail.com

Lil Clyde

Lil Clyde

Lil Chel

Lil Chel

Lil Us @ Toby Max

Lil Us @ Toby Max

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP